Head of Sales Belgium (m/f/d)
Reporting to one of the Group Regional Directors, the main purpose of this role is to drive forward our sales and business development in the Belgium market. This includes increasing awareness of our products and service through active sales and marketing management.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for managing and developing an existing sales organisation and for creating and building relationships with all clients, including architects, structural engineers, contractors and pre-casters.
You will have a positive and dynamic personality with a keen determination to succeed and exceed targets:
- Manage our Belgian subsidiary and drive forward the development of our market in Luxembourg
- Develop an innovative and customer-orientated sales organisation
- Translate our strategy into measurable key performance indicators
- Develop innovative business models, customer relations and product systems
- Fostering the entrepreneurial spirit and personal responsibility of the team members by generating and perpetuating quality thinking and specialist knowledge
- Creating an environment, that is driven by flexibility, high-quality service and customer-orientation
- Continuous assessment of operating and financial results and development of budgetary and action concepts
- Generate open and effective interaction at all levels between the subsidiary and parent company
- Lead 12 highly motivated employees in internal and external sales
- Degree in business studies or structural engineering with extensive sales experience or comparable qualifications
- At least five years of experience as a business unit manager / experienced sales manager in a company related to the construction industry
- Knowledge of relevant developments in the construction sector
- Proactive leader with analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Independent, structured and focussed working method
- High affinity with the ongoing digitalisation of our business model
- Strong commitment and motivational leadership
- Highly willingness to travel
- Spoken and written fluency in Dutch and French
- Spoken and written fluency in either English or German
Your personal attributes:
You have the ability to think and work across functions, you are flexible, you cope well with the demands that come with a highly responsible position stress and you are able to build excellent, reliable relationships with colleagues and customers. Your leadership style is team-orientated, you have successful networking skills and you are solutions-orientated.
Schöck can offer you:
- An employee-focussed, successful company
- An outstanding corporate culture with multiple awards
- A company with a strong focus on innovation
- A very professional and motivated team in Belgium
- Attractive market-oriented remuneration
Your new employer:
Schöck Bauteile GmbH is a member of the global Schöck Group with 1,000 employees. We are a leading supplier of innovative thermal, acoustic and reinforcement solutions to the construction industry.
Schöck Belgium, based in Gentbrugge, is a subsidiary of the German Schöck Group in Baden-Baden and is responsible for managing the growth and development of the Belgium and Luxembourg markets.
Help to shape the future and profit from our growth!
Your route to us:
Are you convinced that you will fit in well with us? Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application, demonstrating that we can place the responsibility for our Belgian company into your hands. Please use our online job application portal at www.schoeck.de/karriere and send us your full application documents in German or English, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Have we left any questions unanswered? Alexander von der Weien will be happy to assist you on +49 7223 967 116.