Director (m/f) Netherlands and Scandinavië
- Manage the Dutch subsidiary and responsible for the commercial targeting of the Scandinavian export market
- Responsible for the development of an innovative, customer-oriented sales organisation
- Contribute to the conversion of the Schöck strategy into measurable KPIs for the Netherlands and Scandinavia
- Further expand innovative business models, customer relations and product systems
- Develop and steer a responsive team. Stimulate entrepreneurship and ownership of the team members in the course of which quality and specialty are respected
- Create the preconditions for an intelligent organisation that focuses on flexibility, high-quality services and customer-specific requirements
- Continuously evaluate operational and financial results and, where required, adjust plans and budgets
- Provide for an effective, open exchange at all levels between the subsidiary and the parent Company
- Completed constructional engineering studies or comparable qualifications (high level of professional and intellectual ability)
- At least 5 years of experience in an MD position or BU manager / experienced sales leader in a building related organisation
- Familiar with relevant developments in the building industry
- Analytical and strategic way of thinking with proactive leadership qualities
- Independent, structured and effective working method
- High interest in digitalisation and data protection
- Personal and motivating leadership style
- Willingness to regularly travel internationally
- Good written and spoken command of the Dutch and English language. Written and spoken command of the German language is preferred
Your personal characteristics:
You think beyond the organisation, you are flexible, resistant to stress and convincing as a competent and credible discussion partner for your colleagues and customers. Your leadership style is team-oriented and you have successful networking qualities. You are organisation-sensitive and solution-oriented.
- An employee-oriented and successful business
- A distinguishing and development-oriented business culture
- A business with a strong focus on innovation and digitalisation
- A very professional and motivated team
- Attractive conditions in conformity with the market
A business with innovations that you can build on. This is what we have been doing since 1962. We are a German corporate group for the supply in the building industry. Worldwide no less than 900 employees are employed at national and international establishments that all make their contribution to the conversion of ideas into specific products.
Schöck Netherlands is established in Apeldoorn and is a subsidiary of the German Schöck group. It is commercially responsible for the market in the Netherlands and Scandinavia.
Take advantage and contribute to the development of our growth!
Are you convinced that you are a good fit for us? Then we look forward to receiving your application in which we would like to read why we could entrust you with the responsibility for our Dutch establishment.
You can send your CV and motivation letter in English or German with a salary indication and the first date on which you are available to Alexander von der Weien, HR Director Schöck group, (email@example.com). You can also use our online application system.